It has been a very busy (and crazy) year since the last installment of Webinar Wednesday. We are firing things back up with all new content that is more informative and useful than ever. We are also going to be emphasizing our brand mantra, “providing the information you need and the tools to put it into action” with each webinar.
Below is the tentative schedule for this summer. There will individual registration announcements will be sent out a couple of days before each webinar.
- NaviKnow Tools Series
- May 26 – NK Tools Overview
- June 2 – Accessing Required Model Input Datasets
- June 9 – Accessing Emissions and Monitoring Data
- June 16 – Accessing Permit Data and Files
- June 23 – Using NK Tools Step-By-Step
- Dispersion Modeling Series
- June 30 – AERMOD NO2 Modeling – Part 1
- July 7 – AERMOD NO2 Modeling – Part 2
- July 14 – Modeling Emission Events
- July 21 – Using Modeling Scenarios
- July 28 – Off-Property Emissions Inventories