Executing AERMET (All 3 stages) literally takes about a minute or two. However, it can take hours, even days, to locate and gather the input data necessary to actually run AERMET and its companion programs. Writing up the documentation on the data and setting selections can require several more hours. When you don’t have the time to dedicate to these specialized tasks, NaviKnow can provide you with what you need to finish you AERMOD modeling project.
NaviKnow will prepare a complete set of AERMOD-Ready SFC and PFL files with accompanying documentation for a single project site for $600. These results will be cover up to 5 years of data. Additional charges may apply if using on-site meteorology data.
You will be provided with:
- Data for a single Surface Station
- Data for a single Upper Air Station
- 1-minute or 5-minute ASOS Data (when applicable)
- Documentation to be provided for your permit application
* Service available for US based NWS weather stations only
Complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss the specifics of your project.
[contact-form-7 id=”617″ title=”AERMET Station Data Service”]